What about a packages.d.o pseudo-package?

Hi.

I was wondering why there is no packages.d.o pseudo-package?
packages.d.o makes most of the bugs for www.debian.org and
this makes the lists as long and as difficult to read as they are.
And I think the people that work on www.d.o and not on p.d.o
will not really miss the huge amount of (mostly wishlist) bugs
that clutters the lists.
And I recall more than one mail saying something like: "I know there
is already a bug for this but can't find it atm." Or the one year old
bugs saying "This is just a reminder for me." Obviously hasn't worked
;)

What do you think?

However I plan to continue every few weeks my "bug reviews" where I ask
for bugs to be closed, ask for status of announced changes and so on.
I think this is usefull to not just get lost in our bugs.

Frank

PS: I know we will reassign some bugs every month, but I think
the benefit of a bug list you can read and handle is worthy that.

--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***