cooperation

Currently we are expanding globally! Are you interested in placing our company link (http://www.private-kranken-versicherung.com) on your web site? We cover all branches of financial consulting including daily business and financial news. The advantage, this service is absolutely free for all users! If interested, please contact Rüdiger Finn at pkv1@secon-info.de.

The English Version of all the mentioned information will be online soon.

We are excited to taking our joint engagement to the next level.