security page

Hello Debian Web Maintainers,

I've been using Debian for a few years now, and only
today after a careful search of the Securing Debian
Manual, have I confirmed what I thought was the case
about security updates in Debian.

The ff is verbatim from the security page:

  Keeping your Debian system secure

     In order to receive the latest Debian security advisories,
     subscribe to the debian-security-announce mailing list.

     You can use apt to easily get the latest security updates.
     This requires a line such as

       deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main contrib non-free

     in your /etc/apt/sources.list file.

I think it would be nice if you "let the other shoe fall" and added
a bit more, so that it would now read something like:

  Keeping your Debian system secure

     In order to receive the latest Debian security advisories,
     subscribe to the debian-security-announce mailing list.

     You can use apt to easily get the latest security updates.
     This requires a line such as

       deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main contrib non-free

     in your /etc/apt/sources.list file. Then executing

       apt-get update

     will fetch and install the security updates on your system. See the
     Securing Debian manual (section 4.8) for more details.

Thank you for your attention,

David Fu