Re: Bug review

retitle 134077 packages.debian.org: pages for moved or deleted packages are deleted only once a week
tags 134077 + wontfix
thanks

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 07:44:46PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I've been going through the www.debian.org bug reports and have found
> some bugs I want to "change". A list follows. If someone do not agrees
> with one of my planned changes, please say so. I will wait some days
> and then do the changes.

It's now two weeks. Time enough to answer if someone care. So let's
do some changes:

> #181480: libqt3/www-debian.org
> ==============================
> This was most likely a temporary bug (as Joy's last post already says)
> Tried to reproduce it and seems to work now. Will close it.

done. See separate mail.

> #184110: missing link for mac-fdisk.txt
> This is a problem in the installation manual. Who's responsible
> for that? boot-floppies?

No answer to this question. Should this bug reassigned to
boot-floppies or can we fix it?

> #177870: packages.d.o: DOM caching browsers lose place because of
> SELECTED in drop-downs
> The statements in the bug seem to say: wontfix or done. Any causes not to do
> this?

closing this, since noone seems to consider it a bug at our site.

> #134077: packages.debian.org shows old packages immediately after
> changing sections
> Hmm, this is one of the "deleted packages' pages are only deleted once a week"
> bugs. I would recommend to retitle or close it. Other opinions?

Have retitled it and marked it wontfix since it would hardly be fixed
before a complete renewal of p.d.o.

Gruß,
	Frank

--