Re: Moving files to different locations

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>  The webpage or the whole translation of the talk?
>  If the former, I'll resend this to an appropiate list. If the latter,
>  no. :)
>
>  I don't have any free time currently. Only some bits in the whole day
It would be of great help if anybody would care for moving

  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal/index.es.html

  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/internal/index.es.html

AND mark the translation as outdated at least.  Than we could remove

  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal

completely because it es replaced by

  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/internal/

Moreover I would like to have a clue how to move the Spanish and the
Italic translation for

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_med

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/med

with less trouble.

Kind regards

              Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy