Re: SHOUTING on www./intro/about

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 12:03:11AM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Is it necessary to all-uppercase the "what" in "WHAT is Debian?" on
> http://www.debian.org/intro/about ?  Looks a bit unprofessional and
> l33t to me.

"Unprofessional"? l33t?! It looks like something a newbie would ask to me.

Not that I would write it myself that way if I had written the page from
scratch, but it doesn't seem much out of the ordinary to be worthy of a
change. This is certainly the first ever complaint about it that I recall.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.