Moving files to different locations

Hi,

I recently moved

   http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/devel/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal/

   http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/devel/debian-med/talks/internal/   .

The rationale is that I do not want to mirror each historic talk but just
provide the latest at the official Debian pages.

Now I've got a hint that users get only the Spanish translation under

   http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/devel/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal/

if they follow some links in the net.  This is obviousely bad.  Even if I would
move all translations in the CVS to the new location it would be bad as well because
those older links from external sites (Mailing lists, whatever) would point
into nothing.

So how to solve this problem sanely?

    1. Put a forewarding page to the old location (just an English
       version might be enough perhaps).
    2. In this special case place a short page with a pointer to my
       private archive of older talks on the old location.
    3. Are Symlinks possible in CVS????
       On my static pages I often use Symlinks to the old directory.
    4. ???

Please help some Debian-WML-CVS-novice ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy