Re: wrong e-mail addr?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:06:14PM +0200, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> > I though joey was Joey Hess.  Course if Martin wants to be joey, I'm
> > sure that's fine.
>
> Martin Schulze is "joey", Joey Hess is "joeyh".
>
> Confusing?  Yes.

And then you forget the "e" and get me... :) And that's just tip of the
iceberg. People also commonly confuse Brian May and Mays, Colin Watson and
Walters, and last but not least, two Brian Michael Nelsons. :)

There are other similar cases... LaMont, Chris and Isaac Jones seem funny
enough to mention (huh huh, Beavis, he said Chris Isaac, huh huh).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.