Re: Bug review

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 07:44:46PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> #181480: libqt3/www-debian.org
> ==============================
> This was most likely a temporary bug (as Joy's last post already says)
> Tried to reproduce it and seems to work now. Will close it.

Actually, I left it open because the contents files work that way, they
simply don't get updated every day.

That doesn't have to do anything with us, but I figured if I left it open,
people might annoy us with less duplicates. However, no further bugs have
been filed on this issue, or any comments made to the existing bug.

Submitter, would you mind if we closed this? I seriously doubt you'd get
any luck if we reassigned the bug to the ftpmasters.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.