Who's using Debian?

Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Prague, Czech Republic

Organization type: nonprofit

home page link: http://www.uhkt.cz

Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion is a organization for
treatment and research of maladies connected with hematogenous cells
(like leukaemia) and lots of other blood diseases.We use x86-based
Debian servers to host databases, file shares, and our
corporate intranet applications as well as to provide infrastructure
services such as mail relay, Web proxy, and NAT. We also use x86 Debian
desktops as replace W*** desktop on several positions in the institute
.
We choose Debian GNU/Linux because of the Debian great package
management, stability, and the Debian community.

Vladimir M. Kerka
Director of Economic and Technical Dpt

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>