http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2003/debian-www-200303/msg00152.html

Hi!

> Please take a look at geocrawler and/or sourceforge lists.
> We should do something similar.

Debian must never do that! It would disclose many people, including
me, from making use of the mailing lists! We won't be able to post
into the lists and won't even be able to unsubscribe or to subscribe,
not to mention sending complaints so that the domains we are sending
from can be excepted from being blocked :(

Filtering mail has always to be done by the final receipients, not by
the transporters of the mail! If Debian would go the sourceforge way,
the mailing lists would become obsolete.

BTW, from my domain, yagibdah.de, no SPAM is being sent, and there's
no reason to block mails from here!

GH