Re: insufficient linking for subproject

On 17 Mar 2003, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

> > Maybe / could link to a 'Debian Subprojects' page in devel/subprojects
> > that explains major issues about sub-projects and lists all of them.
>
> Well, it's not for devel, it's for users  -- or it should be.  I mean,
> there does need to be a place for users to get info on these projects
> they are interested in...
In fact we should really separate user oriented sub projects from the
development stuff which is badly mixed.

In my opinion we need a mailing list for general discussion of sub project
issues (bug filed a long time ago) and web pages.  Some content for this
web page might be obtained from my talks about internal projects at

  http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200303_chem_int/index_en.html

Kind regards

          Andreas.