Re: dsa-257

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 10:30:57AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Then please provide a diff for for dsa-257.{data,wml} file, especially
> for the text.  I'm out of ideas how to do it "correct"

Rename the -2 advisory to 999, convert it to .data+.wml using
parse-advisory.pl and then merge the new .data file into the old one and add
a note for -2 revision in the old .wml file.

> and definitely am not the person who should make this decisions -- after
> all I'm not part of the security team.

That doesn't matter :)

Don't worry about it in any case, I'll get to it eventually if no one else
does, in a few hours hopefully.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.