Re: Mailing List Archives index for Linux Standard Base

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 03:55:46PM +0100, Harald Katzer wrote:
> I noticed a dead link on the page of the "Mailing List Archives index
> for Linux Standard Base" on http://lists.debian.org/lsb.html.
>
> The link to http://www.linuxbase.org/lists.html,
> where the LSB mailing lists archives have moved to, does not point to
> a valid html site.

I found a link to the same page at:

http://www.linuxbase.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=General+Info#23

so I'll assume that it's unintentionally broken and report this to the
linuxbase.org webmaster. I didn't see an email link on the web site so
I'll just hope they have the RFC 2142 webmaster alias.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.