bugreport

Hello Folks,

the bugreport tool in general is a great idea, but it's use really is suggs. When I find something that I believe to be a bug, I will be glad to report it. But the bugreporting tool needs expert knowlege to use it and a very good knowlege of specific vocabulary.

I think many ordnary users give up reporting a bug useing that tool. I came close to it and I'm still not sure if I reported my bug in the right catagory.

Isn't it in the interes of Debian, to have an easy to use tool, that will help to wipe out any possible bug?

Once Debian runs it is great, but it was a very hard and long way to get there.

Hauke