Updating Link

Hi!

I had a listing on your search engine, just last year my URL was hijacked by an un ethical person,
now the previous URL is promoting gambling, taking advantage of my popularity in the various
search engine.
The current URL is listed under  Miniatures
  Arts > Crafts > Modeling Compounds > Polymer Clay > Miniatures    Go to Directory Home
, Garie's Clay Creations  http://www.garieinternational.com/clay/index.html
Selection of miniature teddy bears and other figures. Class information, links, and contact details.

The above link had nothing to do with Polymer Clay and is misleading your viewer.
I hope you will asist me in updating my URL which is registered in Singapore with a .sg after the .com,
http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/index.html

Thanks,
Regards,
Garie Sim