Re: Document linked on webpage is incomplete.....

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 05:29:12PM +0000, Alan West wrote:
> However, while searching for documentation that I
> could read, I found that the document referenced below has no information,
> other than about it's author, included in the link. Not even any indication
> if the document is being revised or if it had changed locations.

> Debian User Reference Manual

Some of the manuals we have are finished, some are not. They are all listed
in the same indices so that they're easy to find. There's a status field
under the description of each document that describes the current status of
that document, but in this particular case, we forgot to mention how
incomplete it was. I'll fix this shortly. Thanks.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.