Re: DSA 249 --> 404

martin f krafft wrote:
> http://www.debian.org/security/2003/dsa-249 is a 404. Could you guys
> please fix this at your leisure?

You don't seem to have an indea how certain parts of Debian works,
otherwise you would know that security@debian.org is one of the
most wrongth (sp?) address for problems on the web server
www.debian.org.  Neither the general security contact nor the
security is able to fix build problems on www.debian.org.
Please see <http://www.debian.org/intro/organization> as well.

To the web team: for some reason dsa-249.en.html is not generated,
even though the .data and .wml files are around.  When trying to
build it manually with ``make dsa-249.en.html'' the file is created.

Did somebody try to improve the Makefiles or something?  If so,
would you mind reverting the change so DSA's will be built again?

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.