Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english/security Makefile ref-table.wml ...

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 03:33:48PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Uh?  So translations of crossreferences.wml get overwritten, or what?
> I'm a little bit puzzled.  Or do you mean ref-table.wml gets generated?
> If the later, why have it in cvs, anyway?

	If you check the cvs, the previous version of the build
stuff overwrote  crossreferences.wml. The vresion you were checking didn't
overwrite it, ref-table.wml had the code that made the table, extracted
(and slightly tweaked) from make-ref-table.pl

> > 	I'm adding it to the CVS and removing the ref-table.wml file and
> > see if it works..
>
>  Much success.

	Umm... are you saying it works now or wishing me luck? :)

	Javi