Re: your mail

El día 10 feb 2003, Davide Puricelli escribía:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:26:13PM +0200, Mikko Kukkanen wrote:
> > Firstly, it is not nice to send mail via attachments while you can put plain
> > text just here.
>
> Uh? Attachments? Oh, you're speaking about my gpg-signed message ..
> well, it's your MUA fault, not mine.
>
> > Secondly, you are saying that if you say anything in your disclaimer thats
> > it? I don't think that will work. At least here in Finland where that text
> > has been producted (so it is protected by Finnish law). If I did send those

  Perhaps in Finland, but not outside it. Anyway I deeply doubt this is
  protected by any law.

> > mails to you I did not give you permission to publish them and your so

  If you write to a public site, you don't need to give any permission.
  It's the same as if you shout in the street. You don't need to give
  any permission to any other person for publishing your words. Anyway
  this is slightly different, as the person who has published your mail
  has been you.

> > called disclaimer was not readable at the point I just saw that email
> > address to get help (that never arrived) with debian. Until one day I find
> > myself on the net without my free will. Now I have read that, and if I ever

  You sent the mail to a public site.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org