Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english/template/debian header.wml main ...

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 12:41:03AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > Log message:
> > 	removed some needless headers as discussed on -www; used
> > 	favicon and keywords+description on the main page
>
> Why only link the shortcut icon from the front page?

Why not?

I thought to myself, same thing about description and keywords can be
applied here -- every page can be described by that, but it doesn't make
much sense to bookmark ten pages from www.d.o, and then have all of them
have the same icon.

And then there's also the issue of wasting bytes which I never fail to
notice :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.