Re: Publishing security cross references in the web site (take II, final)

Just a quick note: I've updated the WML CVS with my changes (after testing
it does work as expected). You should see the crossreference file by the
end of the day [1] at:

www.debian.org/security/crossreferences.en.html

If it ain't there or the website builds fails (I've changed
template/debian/security.wml in order to reuse code) then blame me. But
you _were_  forewarned :-)

	Regards

	Javi

PS: Given the lack of help I've gotten with this by the security team
and other debian-www team members could someone besides me add a link to
this new file? (say in www.debian.org/security/. Obivously once somebody
verifies it builds fine. C'mon guys......

[1] I'm not really sure when the site will be updated