Re: extra stuff in the headers

Josip Rodin:

<URL:http://dublincore.org/> Overkill, perhaps.

> "Sun, Nov 3 02:33:08 UTC 2002" is not human-readable, but "2002-11-03
> 03:33:08" is? You meant it the other way around?

Yeah, I did. Sorry.

> Whether it's common doesn't quite explain why is it useful

So that we can blame the tool for any errors in the generated pages? ;)

> Quite likely with a little bit of scripting.

The problem is having the "next" link updated when a new item appears.
But it shouldn't be all impossible, and it's very nice to use this kind
of back/forward navigation in browsers that support them (that includes
Lynx).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/