Re: Publishing security cross references in the web site

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2003-01-23 15:38]:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 01:39:04PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>
>>  I meant it side-by-side, not one table after the other.  Something
>> along this lines:
>
> 	How about this? (see attached file)

 Yes, that's exactly what I meant.  And personally I don't think that it
looks ugly, like you wrote in your cvs commit message :)

 Just some html things, if you have an empty <td></td> when there is no
reference by them do add a &nbsp; in it to make the border not disapear.
Also the first row and the first column should rather be <th> instead of
are aware of it.

 I am wondering why noone else comments on the topic.  Either they
simply don't care or don't like to speak up.  *shrugs*

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"Nach der Deinstalltion von grub und der Installation von lilo gab es keine
 Möglichkeit lilo über yast2 zu konfigurieren. Ich mußte also die Datei