Re: events pages not updated

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 02:52:26PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > You think the patch will work?  I tried such things before, they didn't work.
> >
> > It works for me on sid, don't know for older versions.
>
> Do the extra dependencies work, or are they just silently ignored in favour
> of the previous definition from Makefile.common? The latter is what I saw, I
> think.

The former, I touched a .mo file to test it.
I re-read 'make' info pages, and this is indeed documented: when you
add an existing target without command (as with my patch), dependencies
are appended to the list of prerequisites, which is exactly what we want.

[...]
> Note that I didn't add the .mo dep in the Makefile.common with my last
> commit, I just added the .wml ones.

Yes, I took a close look at your patch ;)
Adding those dependencies against .wml files is a very good idea.

Denis