Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by finnish: webwml finnish/international/Finnish.wml engli ...

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, alfie@ist.org wrote:
> Do you like a person account?  Language accounts for handing over
> and/or usage for more than one person are deprecated and it would be
> nice to have that switched.

I'm only person using that account currently.  Of course if someone
wants to change that account, that's fine for me, just send me new
password, but it doesn't make a big difference.

> Btw., I'm not sure if you are subscribed yet to debian-www

Yes I am.

--
Tommi Vainikainen