Re: events pages not updated

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 03:22:16PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > I found Japanese translation of events pages per year (for
> > example, http://www.debian.org/events/2002/index.ja.html) aren't
> > updated these several days, even though I updated gettext
> > items for "Past events" and "Future events" and I also updated
> > several event items to use SGML entities instead of ISO-8859-1.
>
> When under /News/, /events/, and /security/ directories, NOGENERICDEP
> is set to true in webwml/Makefile.common.
> So we have to either add $(GETTEXTDEP) to all targets in these
> directories, or remove this special handling (I did not check whether
> it is really needed).

NOGENERICDEP is set because all of those pages need to have a dependency on
news.wml, events.wml or security.wml, respectively.

In this particular case, it seems more like a case of recent_list template
missing a dependency on the .mo file which contains those two strings.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.