Re: event reports visibility

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-01-18 09:22]:
> So... are you going to commit your code and I should with mine and see
> whether it works as expected?

 Which my code?  It is committed already.  If you mean the changes to
have the <define-tag report> in the event page itself and have it in the
headers of the event page itself that isn't done yet.  But it is
currently already working for the events that are there and defined. It
reaches back to even 2001 with the reports.

 If you might want to wait for me to do the <define-tag report> into the
event page itself and having it in the headers of that pages it might
take a while (until I get bored ,), I am still partly in the move.

 So long,
Alfie
--
We all agree on the necessity of compromise.  We just can't agree on
when it's necessary to compromise.