Re: difference between "task" and "job"?

Tomohiro KUBOTA said:
> > I am now revieweing a Japanese translation of Debian web page,
> > devel/join/nm-step4.
> >
> > The page has words like "task" and "job".  In Japanese language,
> > there are no distinct words for these two words.  Thus, I don't
> > understand the difference between them.
>
> We solved this translation with help of a Japanese AM (Applicant Manager).

Sorry I didn't write my reply in time to be of assistance then!  Will
try to be quicker next time.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."