Re: Translated pages unavailable for DWN 2003

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 08:53:21PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >> which should all be owned by group debwww.
> >
> > Will that soon get fix ?
>
>  One "fix" would be for someone in the group debwww to rename the 01
> directory to something awkward like "admins-please-remove-this-directory".
> Then it should be possible for the build process to add the directory
> again and everything should be fine.
>
>  Just in case someone from the debwww group reads this anytime sooner
> than some debian admin...

No, I think it should stay broken so that there's an actual chance that Joey
notices he broke it. :) This serves as a nice reminder that there are
situations where a dedicated user for building the web pages would be most
useful.

> P.S.: When looking for the admin mail address for the Cc: I saw a
> strange bug on /intro/organization: Everything after Matt Zimmerman in
> the Security Team is written in italic.  There seems to be a runaway
> from a closing </i> tag or such...

Oh, my bad, fixing.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.