Re: Mangled mailto: link on CD/vendors

* Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> [2003-01-10 21:02]:
> http://www-master.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/pl contains:
>
> ] *** /org/www.debian.org/www/CD/vendors/index.pl.html
> ] line 1901 column 30 - Warning: <a> escaping malformed URI reference
>
> The line in question is:

> I understand that this is supposed to stop email harvesters, but it
> makes the document invalid, doesn't it? Are we going to do anything
> about it?

 I don't think so.  After all it's not really invalid, reasonable
webbrowsers do translate ' ' internally to '%20' anyway.  It just makes
the mailto link invalid, not the whole page.  Maybe someone can convince
him/her to allow us to use a proper mail address?  At least s/he seems
to try to sell something, it should on behalf of him/her that the people
can reach him/her.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<Angel`Eye> installations anleitung für intelx86 richtig ?
<Salz> Angel`Eye: Kommt auf deinen Rechner an. Wenn du die Antwort nicht weiß,