Re: Translated pages unavailable for DWN 2003

* Pierre Machard <pmachard@tuxfamily.org> [2003-01-10 18:47]:
> Le vendredi 10 janvier 2003 à 11:02 +0100, Bas Zoetekouw a écrit :
  ^^^^^
localized attribution lines might be nice but bear one problem: Not
everyone understands them :)

> [...]
>> bas@klecker:/org/www.debian.org/www/News/weekly/2003/01$ ls -la
>> total 28
>> drwxrwxr-x    2 root     root         4096 Jan  7 22:09 .
>> drwxrwxr-x    3 joy      debwww       4096 Jan 10 05:12 ..
>> -rw-rw-r--    1 root     root        17933 Jan  7 22:09 index.en.html
>> lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           13 Jan  7 22:09 index.html -> index.en.html
>>
>> which should all be owned by group debwww.
>
> Will that soon get fix ?

 One "fix" would be for someone in the group debwww to rename the 01
directory to something awkward like "admins-please-remove-this-directory".
Then it should be possible for the build process to add the directory
again and everything should be fine.

 Just in case someone from the debwww group reads this anytime sooner
than some debian admin...

 Have fun,
Alfie
P.S.: When looking for the admin mail address for the Cc: I saw a
strange bug on /intro/organization: Everything after Matt Zimmerman in
the Security Team is written in italic.  There seems to be a runaway
from a closing </i> tag or such...
--
<Zomb>.oO(Die 3 F's fon Debian: Find the bug, Fix the bug, Forward to
          maintainer)