Re: date of events

Hi,

From: barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier)
Subject: Re: date of events
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 01:18:09 +0100

> > I don't see any worthwhile advantage of this new setup over the old one.
> > Or am I missing something?
>
> Tomohiro KUBOTA explained many times that having several encodings in
> a single file is painful.  With this new setup, the problem reported
> here could also not occur.

Right.  I had to edit ctime.wml with a broken (in meaning of i18n) editor
which doesn't regard any multibyte encodings (not to break 8bit encoding
parts) but happens to display multibyte character well (to input multibyte
character).

Usage of gettext is a wonderful advantage.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/