DWN #49 2002 typo?

Hi,

I am now reviewing a Japanese translation of DWN #49 2002 to
upload to www.debian.org .  I found a possible typo in the
original (English) page.  In the article on APT manual rewrite,

  Thomas Hood sent an update [1] advising that Susan has rewritten the
  entire manual page.

  [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0212/msg00659.html

It reads that Thomas advised Susan to rewrite the entire manual page;
though the link[1] says that Susan has already rewritten the page.
I think the "advising" should be a typo of "advertising".

Since I am not very good at English, I may be wrong.  Could someone
check this point?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/