Re: Improving Events Visibility

Martin Schulze:

> He also mentioned that a mime-type needs to be added.  However, adding
> it with AddType will render the events pages unusable since the .ics
> files seem to be preferred over the .html files.

Only to browsers that send an Accept header that does not prefer HTML to
other formats, like some that are appending "*/*" at the end (with the
implied quality of 1.0), and then of course Apache prefers ICS because the
files are smaller.

This could be solved by decreasing the priority of the ICS files in Apache's
configuration.

Or by renaming the ICS files. I think the latter is the best idea.

As to the problems with parsing the files, I am at a loss, the files work
fine for me, and I do not have the problematic software installed, or the
opportunity to install it at the moment.

--
\\//
Peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se

  I do not read nor respond to mail with HTML attachments.