Re: Congratulations on most confusing and worst website of any distro ....

Pharris, Chuck said:
> I'm patient enough to use Linux, but after five minutes and not finding how
> to simply download a copy to load......
>
> Jigdo or whatever....too confusing (e.g. took more than 3 clicks and 2
> minutes to figure out)...
>
> Other download indicated minimal cd image only.....
>
> I give up...good luck to you.

What's so hard?

  Debian home page
  -> Getting Debian: Download (or latest stable version, from the Internet)
  -> CD images download page
  -> Download CD images using HTTP or FTP

There you are, a list of sites with full ISO9660 image files to
download.  Three clicks, no brain usage apart from reading some plain
English ...

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."