Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/ hinese/Bugs/Access.wml hinese/Bugs/Dev ...

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2002-01-14 13:47]:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:25:27PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>> > You're not supposed to translate "Debian bug tracking system" and
>> > "Copyright". The admin name and address too.
>>
>>  In no place?  Then I'm wondering why we use "Fehlerdatenbank"
>> throughout in the german files...
>
> See my other post. This is a discussion about the footer.

 I was fully aware of that - and in fact you sugguest to start
inconsistencies in translation?  Or did I get you wrong again?

 Just curious,
Alfie
--
  * I hate bash