Re: APT Documentation

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 09:07:14PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> I think that this is also interessting for people using apt-rpm. I have
> a small collection of apt-rpm sources for RH here:
> http://cs1.telelev.net/rh73-public.sources.list
> http://cs1.telelev.net/rh80-public.sources.list
>
> If you're willing to include apt sources for other package systems and
> distribution the site would be a realy nice place for all :)

FWIW, I'm not checking what it's for, I'm just checking the validity
by actually trying to "apt-get update" with the specified sources, and
manually filtering out things that are obviously junk (like if someone
clever were to put "deb http://your.mother"; as an apt source or something).

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented six
feet downward and covered with dirt.
- Blair P. Houghton