Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by foka: webwml/english/devel/website tc.data

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2002-11-25 20:00]:
> Check out and edit the file passwd from the CVSROOT module of webwml, add an
> account[1]
>
> [1] it can be anything he likes

 Personally I would sugguest to use the same name that he wants his
debian account with.

 Uhm, mostly senseless mail, I guess you would have done so anyway...
Alfie
--
<Y_Plentyn> hmhm... hier ist bestimmt niemand, dem die begriffe RED und ns im
            kontext netzwerke was sagen, oder?