Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by foka: webwml/english/devel/website tc.data

Hello Joy,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 03:11:34PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 12:42:39PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> > Changes by:	foka	02/11/23 12:42:39
> >
> > 	* Added Rex Tsai as a Chinese translation coordinator.
>
> Why not add a new CVS account for Rex, then?
> Several people using the same account, even if it is an insignificant one
> from a security standpoint, is very bad practice.

Cool!  Can we do that?  I originally thought that CVS accounts were
linked to our Debian Developers' account, and the language teams were
supposed to only have account names like "chinese", "japanese", etc.
Guess not.  (I never looked deeply into this.)

But yes, it would be nice to have an account for him.  Should The
Powers That Be create the account for him now, or should wait until he
passes the NM application and become an official Debian developer,
which hopefully will happen in a month's time?  :-) (I guess Rex is now
at the "Philosophy Test".)

Cheers,

Anthony

--