Re: rdf files thought

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2002-11-21 14:53]:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 02:04:04PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>> <title>DSA-xxx package</title>
>> <description>text from description tag</description>
>>
>>  But the following would make much more sense:
>>
>> <title>DSA-xxx package -- text from description tag</title>
>> <description>text from moreinfo tag</description>
>>
>>  I guess that would make much more sense, it would show the
>> vulnerability shortdescription right beside the dsa name and not only
>> the package, and the people can take a look a the real description.
>
> Yes, but the description is long and people may not want it that way.

 It's not /that/ long, IMNSHO.

> IMHO it would be best if the current layout of a description (short) and
> more-info (long) could be kept.

 The current layout of the rdf file is description with just the DSA-#
and the Packagename, and no moreinfo, in the description tag there is
just the short description.

 I am not sure what you mean.  The current layout is short and short.
My patch would make it short and long, just like you wrote.

 Have fun,
--
Gerfried Fuchs    Yb        dP d'"`b d'"`b ""8"" d'"`b d'"`b 8""" ""8""
 Sysadmin          Yb  db  dP  8   8 8   8   8   Yb.   8   8 8      8