Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by foka: webwml/english/CD/artwork index.wml

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 12:56:34PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	foka	02/11/19 12:56:34
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/CD/artwork: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Added the word "file" after PostScript because Adobe says "PostScript" is an adjective.  :-/
> 	Changed <br> to <br /> (XHTML) while we are at it.  :-)

Anthony, PLEASE stop doing that unless you want to do it properly:
throughout the web site and in all the translations.

It is entirely nonsensical to bother translators with spurious formatting
changes like these. Either we do it right or we don't do it at all; there
are far better ways to waste time than doing it like this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.