Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by russian: webwml/russian Makefile

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2002-11-18 16:13]:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:08:02AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
>> Module name:	webwml
>> Changes by:	russian	02/11/18 08:08:02
>>
>> Modified files:
>> 	russian        : Makefile
>>
>> Log message:
>> 	sync with english
>
> Alfie, you have to run a cron job to periodically replace those Makefiles ;)

 Which cronjob?  *sigh*  Have to construct that onliner again, this time
it will be written to the disk.

 Ah yes, if we are talking about cronjobs, why aren't your validate/tidy
cronjobs running anymore?  Noticed lately, last run was on 28th of
october!

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Real men don't take backups.

They put their source on a public FTP-server and let the world mirror it.
                                  -- Linus Torvalds