FYI: spam via bug report addresses

Hello,

I was unable to find an information policy statement at www.debian.org
nor the relevant people to contact in this case, so I picked the role
accounts that sounded most appropriate. I realize that debian.org may
not have the resources required to combat the issue, but I thought I'd
at least let you know that the issue exists.

Someone is harvesting bugs.debian.org for email addresses they can
spam. It might help if the email addresses were censored in the web
interface. There could also be a statement about what the information
on the web site can and can not be used for?

Attached is the spam I received. I don't require any action or reply
to this message. It is only meant as an informational message.

--
	Aleksi Suhonen

--- Begin Message ---
Bonjour,

Dans le cadre de vos activités, vous avez peut-être besoin de services de
traduction. Société de traduction (Toutes langues, tous domaines), nous nous
permettons donc de vous poser deux questions :

1) Êtes-vous potentiellement intéressés ?

2) Quelle est la personne à contacter ?

Sincères salutations,

Monsieur BELKACI
====================================
Hello,
As part of your activities, you might sometimes require translation
services. We are technical translators and
would like to ask you the following questions:

1) Are you potentially interested?

2) Who is the person to contact?

Best Regards,

Mr BELKACI
* VISA TDI *
* Technical Communication *
* Translation - Localization - Interpretation *
* *140 Bld National
** 92000 NANTERRE - FRANCE
* Phone : +33.(0)1 46 95 07 00
* Fax : 33 (0)146 95 04 78