Re: Service de traduction / Translation services

Have you read this: "How You Can Help"
at: http://www.debian.org/devel/join/index.en.html

Vous avez lu ceci : "Comment aider ?"
a : http://www.debian.org/devel/join/index.fr.html

Ionel

On 18-11-2002, at 12h 23'34", VISA TDI wrote to debian-www about "Service de traduction / Translation services"