Re: Gimp script for /CD/ menubar

* Richard Atterer <deb-www@list02.atterer.net> [2002-11-15 14:39]:
> I already sent this in mid-July, but it seems to have gotten lost, and
> I forgot about it too. So here goes again:

 Thanks.

> I wrote the attached script to auto-generate menubar entries in
> Makefiles using the Gimp. It needs Gimp 1.2 and the
> xfonts-scalable-nonfree package for the luximono font. See the top of
> the script for usage instructions.

 I have now installed the xfonts-scalable-nonfree package, but somehow
the font doesn't show up in my xfontsel or in the gimp font selection...
Any hints on that?  The directory /usr/share/fonts/truetype/xfree86-nonfree/
only the .ttf files in it, there is no fonts.dir or fonts.alias file in
there, shouldn't they have to be generated? I see it in some of the
directories but not in all...

 I'm a little bit puzzled here...
Alfie
--
"The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry
 than work."