Re: Gimp script for /CD/ menubar

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 02:39:22PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> I already sent this in mid-July, but it seems to have gotten lost, and
> I forgot about it too.

I vaguely recall tinkering with it, but also remember some problem due to it
not being Gimp-Perl but that Gimp-Lisp or whatever :)

> Josip, maybe you could take care of integrating this into the
> Makefiles and translation system? :-)

I think it's best that you file this as a bug of a normal severity. (Send it
to quiet@bugs.debian.org, we don't need a third copy of it on the list :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.