Re: sdcdc (Some Debian CD Covers)

Hi Marco,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 09:13:18PM +0100, Marco Parrone wrote:
> I wrote a little package to make some covers for the 7 Debian CDs
> and the 7 front-covers of the CDs, along with a makefile and some
> Gimp scripts (Scheme).

Could you maybe change it so it doesn't use "gimp &" in the Makefile?
To do that, you can invoke it as e.g.

gimp -i -c -d -s -b '(script-fu-myscript "arg1" "arg2")' '(gimp-quit 0)'

Furthermore, could you put the actual generated images on your
homepage - just the current release for i386 would be fine. Not all
users will want to generate the images themselves.

> If you like it, then it would be fine for me if it can be inserted
> somewhere in the web site (for example in the "Miscellaneous"
> section).

There's already a page dedicated to CD cover artwork, under
/CD/artwork/.

Thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,

  Richard