Suggested updates to y2k/index and distrib/index

Hi,

I was checking and committing some new translations from Debian Chinese
volunteers, and noticed that some English web pages may be a little bit
out-dated, or may need some clarification.

For example, I guess the Y2K issue have come and passed, and the y2k/*
refers to package versions from Debian 2.x days, and some packages on those
packages are listed as non-Y2K compliant.  Perhaps it will be
helpful to add a note that the Y2K pages are kept for historical purpose,
and that Debian 3.0 is likely to be quite Y2K compliant, maybe except some
unimportant or unmaintained tools.  :-)

As for distrib/index.wml, US$5.00 may be true for Debian single/double
CD set, but not for a modern Debian 3.0 full binary 7-CD set.  Perhaps we
could add a note to clarify that?  :-)

Many thanks!

Anthony

--