Re: %translation_notes

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2002-11-14 15:04]:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 02:54:40PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> [...]
>>  But then I thought: Hey, we must have another "more info" somewhere
>> lying around and found one in template.pot.  So I thought: Changing the
>> text to "More information" and the domain to template would reduce the
>> strings again.
>>
>>  Unfortunately this doesn't work.
>
> It should.  Did you try
> ?

 Now, yes.  And it still appears in the others.pot file, without any
reference in the template.pot file.

> "templates" is the default domain name.

 But still, the wmlxgettext.pl script does extract _all_ the <gettext>
entries in a file regardless of the domain given.  So the patch I sent
must be adapted to set $3 to templates if it's not defined.  Still: A
file will completely extraced into one domain with wmlxgettext.pl
regardless of what one provides with the <gettext domain="foo"> thing.
I am not sure how is this done on the other end, when wml parses it to
produce the pages, so on that part might be another problem that I am
not seeing yet.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Es gibt einen Hauskasperl, der glaubt, er ist Moderator/Leader/Owner
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>